The guide provides practical “How To” advice for policy makers at all levels. It contains case studies, tools and tips from WEAll members on how to design policies for a Wellbeing Economy.
Resources and ideas include how to:
- Understand what matters for wellbeing, and how to craft and communicate wellbeing visions and measurements
- Identify the areas of economic life that are most important for wellbeing, managing trade-offs and confronting power dynamics
- Assess and co-create Wellbeing Economy policies through meaningful participation
- Successfully implement Wellbeing Economy policies by empowering local stakeholders and communities to create, adapting and aligning these policies to their context
- Evaluate wellbeing for learning, adaptation and success.
Download a copy of the Guide below or click here to link to the document.
To find out more about the work of WEAll click here.